2017年报检员考试《跟单英语》:贸易合作

日期:03-01| http://www.59wj.com |基础英语知识|人气:323

2017年报检员考试《跟单英语》:贸易合作

  做生意当然不能只卖一家,要通过一家发展更多的贸易伙伴。如何建立贸易合作关系呢?下面这些表达可以给您帮点忙。

  When could you introduce me to your sister company?

  什么时候把贵公司的兄弟公司介绍给我们?

  Would you please introduce us to some of the most reliable exporters of Chinese handicrafts?

  请向我们推荐一些最可靠的中国手工艺品出口商,可以吗?

  If you are interested in dealing with us in other products of our company, please inform us of your requirements as well as your banker's name and address.

  如果你们有意经营我公司其他产品,请告知你方要求及往来银行的名称和地址。

  Because of the rapid development of our business in Asia, we think it's necessary to open a branch at the following places.

  鉴于我们在亚洲地区业务的迅速发展,有必要在下列地点设立分公司。

  We've often expressed our interest in investing in China.

  我们一直对在中国投资很感兴趣。

  Our abundant resources and stable policy provide foreigners with the advantages they invest here.

  我们丰富的资源和稳定的政策为外商投资提供了有利条件。

  Thank you for your manner of business cooperation.

  我们对你们的合作态度非常满意。

  We have been working on expanding our scope of cooperation with China.

  我们一直努力设法扩大与中国的合作范围。

  We believe in long-term cooperation with China because we view the future as bright.

  我们相信与中国长期合作的前途是光明的。

  Words and Phrases

  trade prospects/outlook 贸易前景

  trade cooperation 贸易合作

  technological cooperation 技术合作

  business cooperation 业务合作

  cooperative relationship 合作关系

  the scope of cooperation 合作范围

  .
       
        www.59wj.com

  做生意当然不能只卖一家,要通过一家发展更多的贸易伙伴。如何建立贸易合作关系呢?下面这些表达可以给您帮点忙。

  We want to develop direct contact with Continental buyers for ourselves.

  我们想为自己的公司同欧洲大陆的买主建立起直接的联系。

  We see that your firm specializes in light industrial goods, and we are willing to establish business relationship with you.

  得知贵公司专门经营轻工业品,我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。

  We are one of the largest importers of electric goods in this city, and we wish to establish business relationship with you.

  我们是此地最大的电器进口商之一,希望能与你们建立业务关系。

  We are willing to enter into business relationship with your company on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.

  我们愿在平等互利的基础上与贵公司建立业务关系。

  Our two countries have had trade relations for ten years.

  我们两国之间已经有了10年的贸易关系。

  We've never had any difficulties with our Chinese partners, and we'd like to make as many new contacts as we can.

  和中国同行共事从来没有什么困难,希望今后我们之间尽可能多建立新的关系。

  We have made a very good start in our business with Japan.

  我们和日本在业务上有了良好的开端。

  Our company is thinking of expanding its business relationship with China.

  我公司想扩大与中国的贸易关系。

  As is known, we set great store by the trade relationship with the third world countries.

  众所周知,我们十分重视同第三世界国家的贸易关系。

  We look forward to reactivating our business relationship.

  我们盼望我们的业务关系恢复起来。

  We shall welcome a chance to renew our friendly relationship.

  很高兴能有机会来继续我们的友好关系。

  We'll try our best to widen our business relationship with you.

  我们将尽力扩大同你们的贸易关系。

  We're writing you in order to establish business relationship.

  我们写此信是为了与你方建立业务关系。

  The arrangement will contribute to cement our pleasant relationship.

  此项安排将有助于巩固我们良好的关系。

  We're willing to restore our business relationship.

  我们希望能恢复贸易关系。

  It will be advantageous if steps are taken to resume our business relationship on the basis of mutual benefit.

  如果我们采取措施在互利的基础上恢复业务关系,对我们都是有利的。

  The depressed market results in the stagnation of trade.

  市场萧条导致贸易停滞。

  We have been doing quite well in our business, we are willing to open an account with you.

  我们的生意一直做得不错,希望能与你们建立帐户往来关系。

  做生意当然不能只卖一家,要通过一家发展更多的贸易伙伴。如何建立贸易合作关系呢?下面这些表达可以给您帮点忙。

  They mainly trade with Japanese firms.

  他们主要和日本商行进行贸易。

  For the past five years, we have done a lot of trade with your company.

  在过去的五年中,我们与贵国进行了大量的贸易。

  Our trade is conducted on the basis of equality.

  我们是在平等的基础上进行贸易。

  There has been a slowdown in the wool trade with you.

  和你们的羊毛贸易有所减少。

  Our foreign trade is continuously expanding.

  我们的对外贸易不断发展。

  Trade in leather has gone up (down) 3%.

  皮革贸易上升(下降)了百分之三。

  Trade in general is improving.

  贸易情况正在好转。

  Our company mainly trades in arts and crafts.

  我们公司主要经营手工艺品。

  They are well-known in trade circles.

  他们在贸易界很有名望。

  We trade with people in all countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.

  我们在平等互利的基础上和各国人民进行贸易。

  Our purpose is to explore the possibilities of developing trade with you.

  我们的目的是和你们探讨一下发展贸易的可能性。

  .
       
        www.59wj.com 如果觉得《2017年报检员考试《跟单英语》:贸易合作》基础英语知识,bjy不错,可以推荐给好友哦。
本文Tags: 报检员考试 - 复习指导 - 基础英语知识,bjy,
在百度中搜索相关文章:2017年报检员考试《跟单英语》:贸易合作
在谷歌中搜索相关文章:2017年报检员考试《跟单英语》:贸易合作
在soso中搜索相关文章:2017年报检员考试《跟单英语》:贸易合作
在搜狗中搜索相关文章:2017年报检员考试《跟单英语》:贸易合作
相关分类导航|
热门推荐|