Welcome to English Club! It could serve as a platform to show your outstanding abilities and help you develop a range of great skills.
You can be involved in a variety of activities including staging musical dramas, holding group discussions and watching Oscar-winning movies. These extra-curricular activities could offer you ample opportunities. First, your active participation is helpful to strengthen the sense of responsibility and managing interpersonal relations. Second, various activities organized by us could raise your level of proficiency in English. A good command of English empowers you to enjoy decided competitive edge over your peers.
You can file a written application to our staff office or email us via email@example.com. The deadline for entries is Sept. 25th. Come on, join us now!
1.Y 2.Y 3.N. 4.Y. 5.NG 6. N 7. Y 8. unwelcome emails
9. names and contact information 10. economic gain
11.C) it might appeal more to viewers over 40
12.D)the man admires the woman's talent in writing
13 B)the woman saved the man some trouble
14.A)he quit teaching in June
15.C)she only read part of the book
16.D)she had been away from school to attend to her husband
17.D) the Smith's new house if not far from their old one
18 A) the man had a hard time finding a parking place
19.C)The hotel clerk tried to take advantage of his inexperience.
20.B)There was a conference going on in the city.
21.A)It was free of charge on weekends
22.C)Complain to the hotel manager
23.B)Assistant Director of the Admission Office.
24.A)nearly fifty percent are foreigners
25.C)She will be more involved in policy making.
26.C) her parents immigrated to America
27 B) her parents immigrated to America
28.D) she was highly devoted to her family
29 C) he was seriously injured
31.B)Two and a half months.
32.D)They declined to give detail of his condition.
33.A)For people to share ideas and show farm products.
34.B)By bring a grain in exchange for a ticket.
35.D)They remind the Americans of the importance of agriculture.
44 at their worst ,they may threaten to take their children out of college or cut off funds
45 think it only right and natural that they determine what their children do with their lives
46 who are now young adults must ,be the ones responsible for what they do and what they arewww.59wj.com
47. L complained
48. G seriously
49. I determining
50. D range
51. O specialize
52. F issues
53. B involves
54. M respect
55. J limited
56. C significant
57. D) one cannot use them at the same time.
58. B) attempting to edit as they write
59. C) To get one's ideas down
60. B) it takes too much time to edit afterwards
61. A) It refines his writing into better shape
62. B) She is fed up with the issue of gender discrimination
63. A) the very fact that she is a woman
64. C) People's stereotyped attitude towards female scientists
65. D) More female students are pursuing science than before
66. C) Women can balance a career in science and having a familywww.59wj.com
67. A) injured
68. B) Almost
69. D) across
70. C) personnel
71. B) in
72. C) arrival
73. D) provided
74. A) never
75. D) mixed
76. B) as
77. C) under
78. A) facilities
79. B) dreaming
80. C) farming
81. D) nothing
82. A) lines
83. C) estimate
84. B) away
85. D) recovery
86. A) from
87. take people's sleep quality into account
88. the field (where) we can cooperate / the field in which we can cooperate
89. decided to quit the match
90. contact us at the following address
91. if it is convenient for you / at your conveniencewww.59wj.com 如果觉得《2007年6月四级A卷点点英语丁晓钟权威答案》真题,yyslj不错，可以推荐给好友哦。