1-5 CBDAD 6-7 BC
8. changes in the visa process
9. take their knowledge and skills back home 10. strengthen the nation
11-15 DBAAC 16-20 DABCB
21-25 DABCD 26-30 DCBAB
36 alarming 37 increased 38 sheer 39 disturbing
40 comparison 41 proportion 42 workforce 43 reverse
44. The percentage of people living cities is much higher than the percentage working in industry.
45. There is not enough money to build adequate houses for the people that live there, let alone the new arrivals.
46. So the figures for the growth of towns and cities represent proportional growth of unemployment and underemployment.
47-56 ECOFL IJGAK
57-61 ADBDC 62-66 BACAD
67-71 CBDBA 72-76 CADBC
77-81 DBCAD 82-86 BACCA
87. Thanks for/Due to series of new inventions
88. I feel/get tired more easily than before
89. no matter what sacrifice I am going to make/ whatever sacrifice I will make/ no matter how much I would sacrifice
90. it/ the former is more convenient and timesaving
91. is measured by how much they can borrow