由 点点英语四六级考研研究员 缪金华 提供
1. A) He just wouldn't look her in the eye.
2. C) cultural ignorance
3. B) Increasing understanding of people of other cultures.
4. B) A personnel training company.
5. D) He must get rid of his gender bias.
6. C) It helped him make fair decisions.
7. A) He told him to get the dates right.
8. very embarrassed
10. differences and similarities
11. D) She has always enjoyed great popularity.
12. C) They are going to have a holiday.
13. B) He was very courageous.
14. B) Buy a new washing machine.
15. D) He is not so excited about his new position.
16. D) The man offers to drive the woman to the party.
17. C) Finalizing a contract.
18. A) She ordered some paper.
19. B) He can no longer work at sea.
20. A) She passed away years ago.
21. C) She has never got on with her father.
22. B) He is excellent but looks bad-tempered.www.59wj.com
23. C) Some of the packs do not contain any manuals.
24. D) Solve the problem at her company's cost.
25. A) Ideal.
26. A) It is entertaining.
27. B) They may catch some disease.
28. D) Continue the feeding till it gets warm.
29. C) He will lie whenever he wants.
30. A) She made him apologize.
31. D) Move furniture for her.
32. A) The atmosphere they live in is rather unreal.
33. C) He has too much to know the value of things.
34. D) She has no time to do it herself.
35. B) The worship of money, beauty and pleasure.
44. Our second rule is this: it is better to study very briefly by often.
45. Let's say you're trying to learn new but rather difficult English vocabularies using a stack of cards.
46. The answer is: it is better to spread out the presentation of the words you are learning.www.59wj.com
47. M) require
48. I) painful
49. F) especially
50. E) enormous
51. H) mission
52. D) enhance
53. B) daily
54. J) performance
55. C) emotional
56. A) closer
57. A) It inspired many leading designers to start going green.
58. D) quality organic replacements for synthetics are not readily available
59. D) are gaining more and more support
60. A) She doesn't seem to care about it.
61. B) It has a very promising future.
62. B) A person's hair may reveal where they have lived.
63. C) Food and drink leave traces in one's body tissues.
64. B) The water it delivers becomes lighter when it moves inland.
65. A) A map showing the regional differences of tap water.
66. C) It helps the police narrow down possibilities in detective work.www.59wj.com
67. C) income
68. A) mostly
69. B) Besides
70. D) trend
71. D) particularly
72. A) While
73. C) slipping
74. B) if
75. D) larger
76. C) thanks to
77. A) unique
78. A) over
79. D) decay
80. C) launch
81. B) widening
82. D) general
83. B) vehicles
84. A) or
85. B) predicts
86. B) likely
87. difficulty (in) catching up with his fellow classmates
88. would not have been caught in the heavy rain
89. more likely to gain/ put on weight
90. What is not realized by many people/ What many people do not realize
91. closely related to the lack of exercisewww.59wj.com
阅读理解部分,不管是快速阅读, 还是常规阅读, 题目设置都很简单, 定位与替换基本上都能一眼看出来. 特别说一下"使用头发定位住处"的这篇文章可能有点散, 文章有点抽象, 但是题目的设置并不复杂, 考生还可以通过选项对文章的抽象部分加以理解. 如果考生经常参与论坛的外刊超精读练习与讨论, 经常浏览相关的外刊网站, 做阅读理解可以说是如履平地.
选词填空 与上一次考试相比, 简单多了, 文章句子间的关系和思路都很容易读懂, 候选词都比较容易区分.
完形填空部分基本上都是常见的搭配与表达, 如果经常阅读外刊或者上点点论坛或者上过点点四六级,外刊班的话, 你就会发现比如launch/issue a study/report, general support 等等搭配都是很常见的,而且都是经常出现的. 基本好的考生的完形填空错误一般不应超过5个.
也许唯一的难点是在听力的长对话和3篇短文理解, 其难度相当于小型的阅读理解, 再加上许多考生平时忽视听力练习, 这个部分的失分可能会比较多. 听力短期内很难突破, 要想提高,必须坚持长期的练习.www.59wj.com 如果觉得《点点英语：2009年6月四级权威答案和点评(A卷)》真题,yyslj不错，可以推荐给好友哦。