endorsed by 丁晓钟
1. B) revising their financial aid polices
2. D) It cut its merit-based aid to help the needy students.
3. C) attract good students
4. D) it’s not right to give aid to those who can afford the tuition
5. B) fierce competition among institutions
6. A) They would like to see it reduced.
7. C) Many students from middle-income families have come to rely on it.
11. A) Get some small change.
12. B) Buying a gift for a child.
13. A) Taking photographs.
14. B) He can provide little used information.
15. D) He knows his own imitations
16. C) Her gym exercise has yielded good results.
17. D) The professor’s suggestion is constructive.
18. A) Indifferent.
19. C) He has to work during the day.
20. B) Learn data processing.
21. C) Every Monday, lasting for 12 weeks.
22. A) What to bring for registration.
23. D) A financial trader.
24. B) He considers cooking creative.
25. D) It can be a good thing.
26. C) Live is not possible in outer space.
27. C) It has a large ocean under its surface.
28. A) Light is not an essential miles long.
29. B) What Dr.Meyer's instructions exacty were.
30. D) She asks them to repeat what they are supposed to do.
31. A) It lacks the stability of the printed word.
32. C) Challenging work.
33. A) Many tedious jobs continue to be done manually.
34. D) Give them responsibilities as part of team.
35. B) They concern a small number of the people only.
44. Descriptive writing in the humanities, particularly in literature, is often mixed with critical writing.
45. It tells the reader how to do something, for example, explaining the technique used to shoot a film.
46. Authors may actually use more than one type of technique in a given piece of informational writing.www.59wj.com
47. K) recruited
48. J) recording
49. L) total
50. C) aspects
51. B) analyzed
52. H) quality
53. N) unsure
54. G) established
55. A) already
56. E) contributing
57. C) She will present to the world a new image of African-American women.
58. B) They are of an inferior social group.
59. D) What Michelle should do as wife and mother in the White House.
60. C) However hard she tries, she can't expect to please everybody.
61. A) Help change the prevailing view about black women.
62. A) Institutions worldwide are hiring administrators from the U.S.
63. B) Their ability to raise funds.
64. D) Most of their revenues come from the government.
65. A) She was known to be good at raising money.
66. C) They will view a lot of things from a new perspective.
80. For example
87. if you had followed my instructions
88. abandoned the pursuit of knowledge
89. find the cure for cancer
90. keep pace with the constantly growing demands of consumers
91. the less likely you are to catch a coldwww.59wj.com 如果觉得《2009年12月英语四级试题答案A卷》真题,yyslj不错，可以推荐给好友哦。