201. It doesn't follow that one should abandon a workable plan simply because of minor setbacks . So doing would quite frankly be foolish .
202. One corrupt politician does not suggest that all politicians are bad . Any such presumption is totally misguided .
203. Don't get the idea that money grows on trees , or that there's such a thing as a free ride .
204. Along with interest in music comes a greater awareness of culture .
205. It's not that I don't want to be rich and famous . Obviously I do , but just haven't as yet found the way to get there .
206. If the claims of the other side prove true , we may be forced to alter our position .
207. The urgent need for nuclear nonprolifeation is undeniable . Moreover , failure to halt the spread of weapons of mass destruction increases the chance for nuclear holocaust .
208. Having recognized the problem , it follows that we must develop a plan of action .
209. Governments have reached a consensus on the need for peace and it follows that actions speak louder than words .
210. The convincing proof that smoking causes cancer has failed to convince hundreds of millions of people to abandon the vile habit .
211. Traffic laws are of little use if drivers simply ignore them and law enforcement departments fail to adopt effective enforcement programs .
212. Agricultural modernization cannot be achieved unless the government substantially increases funding ; farmers accept advanced agronomic techniques ; and consumers engaged in a concerted effort to reduce unnecessary and exorbitant waste .
213. Effective flood control is not only necessary , but is also essential for protecting the lives of millions of Chinese citizens .
214. Simple expressions of indignation are no substitute for meaningful actions to right a wrong .
215. Even modest increases in education allocations are better than none .
216. The slightest miscalculations in trajectory can spell doom for a successful space mission .
217. Anyone with one eye and half sense ( common sense ) knows that good prevails over evil .
218. It is impossible to reach appropriate conclusions without access to relevant information .
219. The fact remains that the consequences of drug misuse and abuse can be devastating upon the entire community .
220. Respect is given where respect is due .