1. 不用说… It goes without saying that子句= (It is) needless to say (that)子句= It is obvious that子句= Obviously, S. + V.
例∶不用说早睡早起是值得的。It goes without saying that it pays to keep early hours.
2. …是不可能的; 无法… There is no Ving= There is no way of Ving.= There is no possibility of Ving.
例∶不可否认的;成功的事业关键在于健康的身心。There is not denying that successful business lies in a healthy body and mind.
3. 我深信… I am greatly convinced (that)子句= I am greatly assured (that)子句
例∶我深信预防胜于治疗。I am greatly convinced that prevention is better than cure.
4. 在各种…之中… Among various kinds of …, …= Of all the …, …
例∶在各种运动中;我尤其喜欢慢跑。Among various kinds of sports, I like jogging in particular.
5. …是很容易证明的。 It can be easily proved (that)子句
例∶时间最珍贵是很容易证明的。It can be easily proved that nothing is more precious than time.
6. …无论如何强调都不为过 … cannot be overemphasized
例∶交通安全的重要性无论如何强调都不为过。The importance of traffic safety cannot be overemphasized.
7. 就我的看法…;我认为… In my opinion, …= To my mind, …. As far as I am concerned, …
例∶就我的看法;打电动玩具既花费时间也有害健康。In my opinion, playing video games not only takes much time but is also harmful to health.
8. 就我所知 …As far as my knowledge is concerned, …
例∶就我所知;下列方法对我帮助很大。As far as my knowledge is concerned, the following ways are of great help to me.
9. 毫无疑问地… There is no doubt (that)子句
例∶毫无疑问地近视在我国的年轻人中是一个严重的问题。There is no doubt that near-sightedness is a serious problem among the youth of our country.
10. 根据我个人经验… According to my personal experience, …= Based on my personal experience, …
例∶根据我个人经验微笑已带给我许多好处。According to my personal experience, smile has done me a lot of good.
11. 在我认识的人当中也许没有一个人比…更值得我尊敬。Of all the people I know, perhaps non deserves my respect more than …
例∶在我认识的人当中也许没有一个人比我的英文老师张老师更值得我尊敬。Of all the people I know, perhaps non deserves my respect more than Miss Chang, my English teacher.
13. (A) 随着人口的增加… With the increase/growth of the population, …
例∶随着台湾经济的快速发展许多社会问题产生了。With the rapid development of Taiwan's economy, a lot of social problems have come to pass.
14. (A) 在这信息的年代…扮演重要的角色。 In the age of information and communication, … plays an important role.
(B) 在今日工业社会中…是生命不可或缺的。 In today's industrial society, … is indispensable to life.
例∶在这信息的年代计算机扮演非常重要的角色。In this age of information and communication, the computer plays an extremely important role.
16. 世上没有什么比…更令我高兴。 Nothing in the world can delight me so much as …
例∶世上没有什么比到快餐店吃汉堡更令我高兴。Nothing in the world can delight me so much as having hamburgers in fast-food restaurants.
17. … 是必要的 It is necessary/important/essential/ proper/ urgent that S (should) V
例∶我们当保持公共场所清洁是应当的。It is proper that we (should) keep the public places clean.
18. 每当我听到…;我就忍不住感到兴奋。 Whenever I hear …, I cannot but feel excited.
例∶每当我想到我家附近那一条清澈的小溪我就忍不住感到悲伤。Whenever I think of the clean brook near my home, I cannot but feel sad.
= Every time I think of the clean brook near my home, I cannot help feeling sad.
19. It is said (that)子句 It is thought (that)子句 It is known (that)子句 It is reported (that)子句 It is expected (that)子句 It is estimated (that)子 It is believed (that)子句
例∶一般相信阅读增加我们的知识、扩大我们的心胸。It is believed (that) reading increases our knowledge and broadens our mind.
21. 俗语说得好：「…」。Well goes an old saying, "…"= As an old saying goes(runs, says), "…"
例∶俗话说得好：「诚实为上策」。As an old saying goes, "Honesty is the best policy."
22. (A) …用下列方法… … in the following ways.
(B) …有三个主要理由。 … for three major reasons.
(C) 要…;至少我们可做三件事。 To …, there are at least three things we can do.
例∶(A) 我用下列方法增加信心。I increase my confidence in the following ways.
(B) 人们学外语有三个理由。People learn a foreign language for three major reasons.
(C) 为了维护健康我们每天至少可做三件事。To keep healthy, there are at least three things we can do every day.
23. 那就是(说)…;亦即…That is to say, …= That is, …= Namely, …
例∶我们生活需有规律。也就是说早睡早起戒除烟酒。We need to live a regular life. That is, we can keep good hours and refrain from smoking and drinking in the daily activities.
24. (A) 基于这个理由… For this reason, …(B) 为了这个目的… For this purpose, …
例∶基于这个理由我已决定把行医作为未来的职业。For this reason, I have decided to take practicing medicine as my future career.
25. 我们有理由相信…We have reasons to believe (that)子句
例∶我们有理由相信体罚应该严格禁止。We have reasons to believe that corporal punishment should be strictly prohibited.www.59wj.com 如果觉得《2011年英语四六级写作常用句式25句》作文,yyslj不错，可以推荐给好友哦。