The most popular teacher in Neworiental, Ma Zihui, will attend the party.
Young and ambitious,JieYu works hard to teach Englsih.
Secretly, the girl entered the room.
With a book in her hands, Fang Meng talked to a foreigner.
Exhausted, the students reached the top of the mountain.
In front of me stood a beautiful girl.
To pass the exam, the students worked hard.
Confused about the problem, he went to ask for his teacher.
Your homework finished, you may go home.
If I am free, I will attend your lecture.
Whenever one goes, whatever one does, one needs money.
(1) With the (rapidly) growing popularity of (computers/private cars) in China, the quality of our lives has been considerably changed.
(2) With the (rapid) growth of (our economy/population), many problems such as (water shortages/waste of energy/lack of professionals and chaotic management) are beginng to surface
(3) With the development of (science and technology/market economy), more and more/an increasing number of people come to realize that ...
(4) Currently there is a widespread/serious concern over (illegal publication/drug abuse/negative influence of western cultures).
(5) Nowadays, a heated debated/discussion about...is under way in China .some people believe that ..., whereas others argue that...
(6) There are some reasons for owning (private cars/ personal computers). To begin with,... Next,... Last, ... There are, on the oher hand, many reasons against it. First, ... Second,... Finally,...
(7) There are many advantanges and disadvantages in (owning a car).
(8) There are various /at least three ways/possible techniques/problems/methods to do something
(9) Smoking/Alcoholic beverage should be banned from college campuses for toe reasons. The first reason is that ... The second reason is that ... /On the one hand , ... On the other hand. ...
(10) The possible solutions of (the enery crisis/water shortanges/these social problems) depend on three factors...
(11) The tow major reasons responsible for (the rapid economic growth /the widespread of fake products ) are...
一、~~~ the + ~ est + 名词 + (that) + 主词 + have ever + seen ( known/heard/had/read, etc)
~~~ the most + 形容词 + 名词 + (that) + 主词 + have ever + seen ( known/heard/had/read, etc
例句：Helen is the most beautiful girl that I have ever seen.
Mr. Chang is the kindest teacher that I have ever had.
二、Nothing is + ~~~ er than to + V Nothing is + more + 形容词 + than to + V
例句：Nothing is more important than to receive education.
三、~~~ cannot emphasize the importance of ~~~ too much.(再怎么强调...的重要性也不为过。)
例句：We cannot emphasize the importance of protecting our eyes too much. 我们再怎么强调保护眼睛的重要性也不为过。
四、There is no denying that + S + V ...(不可否认的...)
例句：There is no denying that the qualities of our living have gone from bad to worse. 不可否认的，我们的生活品质已经每况愈下。
五、It is universally acknowledged that + 句子~~ (全世界都知道...)
例句：It is universally acknowledged that trees are indispensable to us.
六、There is no doubt that + 句子~~ (毫无疑问的...)
例句：There is no doubt that our educational system leaves something to be desired. 毫无疑问的我们的教育制度令人不满意。
七、An advantage of ~~~ is that + 句子 (...的优点是...)
例句：An advantage of using the solar energy is that it won’t create (produce) any pollution. 使用太阳能的优点是它不会制造任何污染。
八、The reason why + 句子 ~~~ is that + 句子 (...的原因是...)
例句：The reason why we have to grow trees is that they can provide us with fresh air./ The reason why we have to grow trees is that they can supply fresh air for us. 我们必须种树的原因是它们能供应我们新鲜的空气。
九、The + ~er + S + V, ~~~ the + ~er + S + V ~~~
The + more + Adj + S + V, ~~~ the + more + Adj + S + V ~~~(愈...愈...)
例句：The harder you work, the more progress you make.
The more books we read, the more learned we become.
十 、By +Ving, ~~ can ~~ (借着...，..能够..)
例句：By taking exercise, we can always stay healthy.