1. It must be pointed out that it is one of our basic State policies to control population growth while raising the quality of the population.
2. It is (has been) estimated that the world's population could reach 6 billion by the end of the century.
3. It must be kept in mind that there is no secret of success but hard work.
4. It can be seen from this that there is no difficulty in the world we can overcome.
5. As is known man is the product of labour.
6. It is a common saying that man who has a settled purpose will surely succeed.
7. It is clear that the enemy has no desire for peace.
8. It is hard to imagine how Edison managed to work twenty hours each day.
9. It's hard to say whether the plan is practicable.
10. There is no doubt that you will be helped by others if you have any difficulties.
11. It seems certain that they have made a series of experiments.
12. It is said that bats have been using radar for millions of years.
13. To tell the truth , many mistakes we made could have been avoided.
14. As we know, it was not until recently that the problem was solved.
15. It must be admitted that you haven't done what you promised to do.
16. In my opinion, this computer is different from that one you saw.
17. It is certain that we have a long way to go.
18. All this shows that nothing can prevent us from reaching our aims.
19. As far as we know, it took him more than a year to write the book.
20. It has been proved that every substance, no matter what it is, is made up of atoms.
21. It has been decided that we are going to build a railway whose base must be completed within this year.
22. It is obvious (evident) that the success of the innovation depends on our concerted efforts.
23. To be frank, whether you like it or not, you have no other choice.
24. It is natural that one may have trouble expressing complicated ideas in simple English.
25. What is more important, the agreement they have negotiated is being carried out.
26. We will be successful as long as we persevere.
27. Frankly speaking, what you call the truth may not apply to things happening here.
28. It is true that we must redouble our efforts; otherwise we cannot catch up with the developed countries.
29. I take it for granted that they will support this idea. I regard it as natural that they will agree to this idea.
30. In a certain sense, a successful scientist is a person who is never satisfied with what he has achieved.
31. The oceans do not so much divide the world as unite it.
32. There is no denying the fact that the new management method has greatly increased the production.
33. There is no denying the fact that the new management method has greatly increased the production.
34. Upon hearing the unexpected news, he was so surprised that he couldn't utter a word.
35. As the saying goes, nothing in the world is difficult for one who sets his mind to it.
36. Our goal must be attained. Our goal can unquestionably be attained.
37. Noting can prevent us from realizing the four modernizations.
38. Now in China, more and more families can afford to buy high-grade goods, such as washing machines, TV sets, videocorders.
39. No matter how difficult English may be, you should do your best to learn it.
40. It can be said that without knowledge of science and technology, it is impossible to build socialist modernizations
1. According to a recent survey, four million people die each year from diseases linked to smoking.
2. The latest surveys show that quite a few children have unpleasant associations with homework.
3. No invention has received more praise and abuse than Internet.
4. People seem to fail to take into account the fact that education does not end with graduation.
5. An increasing number of people are beginning to realize that education is not complete with graduation.
6. When it comes to education, the majority of people believe that education is a lifetime study.
7. Many experts point out that physical exercise contributes directly to a persons physical fitness.
8. Proper measures must be taken to limit the number of foreign tourists and the great efforts should be made to protect local environment and history from the harmful effects of international tourism.
应该采取适当的措施限制外国旅游者的数量，努力保护当地环境和历史不受国际旅游业的不利影响。 9. An increasing number of experts believe that migrants will exert positive effects on construction of city. However, this opinion is now being questioned by more and more city residents, who complain that the migrants have brought many serious problems like crime and prostitution.
10. Many city residents complain that it is so few buses in their city that they have to spend much more time waiting for a bus, which is usually crowded with a large number of passengers.
11. There is no denying the fact that air pollution is an extremely serious problem: the city authorities should take strong measures to deal with it.
12. An investigation shows that female workers tend to have a favorable attitude toward retirement.
13. A proper part-time job does not occupy students too much time. In fact, it is unhealthy for them to spend all of time on their study. As an old saying goes: All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
14. Any government, which is blind to this point, may pay a heavy price.
15.Nowadays, many students always go into raptures at the mere mention of the coming life of high school or college they will begin. Unfortunately, for most young people, it is not pleasant experience on their first day on campus.
16. In view of the seriousness of this problem, effective measures should be taken before things get worse.
17. The majority of students believe that part-time job will provide them with more opportunities to develop their interpersonal skills, which may put them in a favorable position in the future job markets.
18. It is indisputable that there are millions of people who still have a miserable life and have to face the dangers of starvation and exposure.
19. Although this view is wildly held, this is little evidence that education can be obtained at any age and at any place.
20. No one can deny the fact that a persons education is the most important aspect of his life.
21. People equate success in life with the ability of operating computer.
22. In the last decades, advances in medical technology have made it possible for people to live longer than in the past.
23. In fact, we have to admit the fact that the quality of life is as important as life itself.
24. We should spare no effort to beautify our environment.
25. People believe that computer skills will enhance their job opportunities or promotion opportunities.
26. The information Ive collected over last few years leads me to believe that this knowledge may be less useful than most people think.
27. Now, it is generally accepted that no college or university can educate its students by the time they graduation.
现在，人们普遍认为没有凰 笱 芄辉诒弦凳焙蚪谈 械闹
28. This is a matter of life and death--a matter no country can afford to ignore.
29. For my part, I agree with the latter opinion for the following reasons:
30. Before giving my opinion, I think it is important to look at the arguments on both sides.