日期：12-14| http://www.59wj.com |真题|人气:142次
Part I Listening Comprehension Section A Short Conversations
1.C) They are puzzled about Mary’s low spirits.
2.A) Go to an art exhibition.
3.B) Her parents laid great emphasis on academic excellence.
4.B) It was filled with people all the time.
5.B) A double blessing has descended upon Tom.
6.C) The examination was well beyond the course content.
7.A) It’s part of his job.
8.D) He usually understates his achievements.
9.A) It’s absurd.
10.D) Arrange accommodation for her.
Section B Short Passages
11. A) Setting up a special museum.
12. B) To promote interest in American decorative arts.
13. D) By theme or period.
14. D) People may use two or more languages.
15. C) Arabic spoken in one Arab country may not be understood in another.
16. A) It’s uncertain whether English will be the world language in the future.
17. D) Because they think blind people should learn to live among sighted people.
18. B) By encouraging them to be more self-reliant.
19. A) Modern technology.
20. C) Apply to the national Federation of the Blind for scholarships.
Part II Reading Comprehension
21. D) corporate loyalty
22. C) maximizing their profits at the expense of workers
23. B) a higher rate of unemployment
24. C) making monetary contributions to decision-makers
25. A) To urge the middle class to wake up and protect their own interest
26. D) tenants renting a house over a year
27. C) appropriate housing may not be readily available
28. B) tenants have done damage to the house
29. B) To make it easier for the State Assembly to pass the bill
30. A) both bills are likely to be made state laws
31. B) his son was not as thrilled by the roller coaster rider as expected
32. A) even if they are exposed to more kinds of entertainment
33. C) ever-changing thrilling forms of recreation
34. D) prescribing medications for their temporary relief.
35. B) adjusting the pace of life and intensity of stimulation
36. A) settle the dispute on stem cell research quickly
37. C) interested businesses and individuals
38. B) have to raise money to build separate labs
39. D) human stem cells are used in the research
40. D) he did not want to offend its opponents
Part III Vocabulary
Part IV Error Correction
S2.what > where
S3.which > that
S4.original > origin
S5.system > systems
S6.by > in
S7.it > them
S8.efficient > inefficient
S9.facilitates > facilitate
S10.possibly > possible
本文Tags： 英语四六级考试 - 英语六级 - 真题,yyslj,