5. those things that they love most
7. more confidence
8. What do I really want to do?
9. give up, or risk
10. the lack of action
11.A) Surfing the net.
12.B) He is sure of his success in the exam.
13.D) The man is quite optimistic about human nature.
14.C) Stay in business.
15.A) More money.
16.B) She missed the comforts of home.
17.C) Seek professional advice.
18.A ) He dresses more formally now.
19.B ) To have meetings.
20.D) It can lessen the discomfort caused by air travel.
21.D) Avoided eating rich food.
22.C) Not many of them chose to do what she did
23 A ) At a fair.
24.C) The purchasing of some equipment.
25.B) Training consultancy.
26.A ) Improve themselves.
27.D) By making detailed plans and carrying them out.
28.D) To illustrate how easily people abandon their goals.
29.C) Karen’s mother died in a car accident.
30.B) He sacrificed his life to save a baby girl.
31.A) The reported hero turned out to be his father.
33.D) By taking shorter vacations each year.
34.A) To combat competition and raise productivity.
35.C) Reducing their working hours.
44.It is sometimes required that we work overtime, and that we change shifts four or five times a month.
45.Most hospitals are now staffed by new graduates, as experienced nurses finally give up trying to change the system.
46.they will find that most critical hospital cares will be provided by new, inexperienced, and sometimes inadequately trained nurses.
47. The brilliance of S. Brin and L. Page
48. the academic project
49. By word of mouth
50. meet their price
52. B) Why affluence doesn’t guarantee happiness?
53. D) materialism has run wild in modern society
54. A) Their material pursuits have gone far ahead of their earnings.
55. D) Workers who no longer have secure jobs
56. C) New conflicts and complaints
57. B) the Confucian influence on gender norms in Japan
58. B) They use fewer of the deferential linguistic form
59. D) They express strong disapproval
60. A) may lead to changes in social relations
61. C) one of their strategies to compete in a male-dominated society
62. B) By
63. A) fresh
64. C) live
65. D) much
66. A) reluctance
67. D) human
68. C) rebuilding
69. A) review
70. C) protecting
71. B) ever
72. D) out
73. B) rarely
74. A) surge
75. C) followed
76. B) where
77. A) enough
78. C) that
79. B) evacuate
80. A) ride
81. D) negotiations
82. competing with foreign firms for market share
83. does he feel secure and relaxed
84. are deprived of the rights to receive education
85. not to mention / let alone the large amount of money we have spent
86. have gained / caused considerable public concern in recent decadeswww.59wj.com 如果觉得《07年6月英语六级A卷权威答案(推荐：教育版)》真题,yyslj不错，可以推荐给好友哦。