答案 由点点团队 俞光、缪金华、陈晨 提供, 点评由 俞光 提供 endorsed by 丁晓钟
1. B) enjoyed having the independence
2. A) hinders their healthy growth
3. D) somewhat mixed responses
4. A) promote sensible parenting
5. B) is much safer than before
6. C) their fear is amplified be media exposure of crime
7. D) their maturity and personal qualities
8. unsafe situations
10. every movement
11. D) Fred may have borrowed a sleeping bag from someone else.
12. B) It will cool down over the weekend.
13. C) Hosting a TV program.
14. D) The plants should be put in a shady spot.
15. C) Go to bed early.
16. B) She has learned to appreciate modern sculptures.
17. A) They seem satisfied with what they have done
18. A) The man shouldn’t hesitate to take the course.
19. B) Domestic issues of general social concern.
20. D) Based on public expectation and …
21. B) Practical experiencewww.59wj.com
22. A) Their average life span was less than 50
23. C) learn to use new technology.
24. D) When all people become wealthier
25. C) Control environment
26. B) To alert teenagers to the dangers of reckless driving
27. A) Road accidents
28. C) It has accomplished its objective
29. B) Customers may be misled by the smells
30. C) Supportive
31. A) The flower scent stimulated people’s desire to buy.
32. C) A passenger train collided with a goods train
33. D) The exact casualty figures are not yet available
34. A) There was a bomb scare
35. D) Drive with special care
44. come to understand how it is used as a symbol of both individual identity and social connection
45. infants born into English-speaking communities acquire their language before they learn to use forks and knives
46. You are encouraged to develop your own individual responses to various practical and theoretical issueswww.59wj.com
47. TV and fashion magazines.
48. developing eating disorders
49. impossibly proportioned
50. three years
51. make money
52. B) efforts have been made to protect turtles from dying out.
53. D) The turtle population has decreased in spite of human protection.
54. B) Unregulated commercial fishing.
55. A) It threatens the sandy beaches on which they lay eggs.
56. C) call for effective measures to ensure sea turtles' survival.
57. C) College education is rewarding in spite of the startling costs.
58. D) the gap between the earnings of college and high-school graduates narrowed.
59. A) save more on tuition
60. D) consider college education a consumer product
61. B) A satisfying experience within their budgets.
62. C) massive
63. B) endeavors
64. D) bound
65. A) facilitated
66. D) expensive
67. B) connects
68. C) individualswww.59wj.com
69. A) and
70. C) origins
71. B) stood for
72. A) exchange
73. D) whose
74. C) attracted
75. B) which
76. A) joined
77. D) then
78. D) As
79. C) messages
80. B) civilian
81. A) into
82. him out of buying an automobile
83. Keeping a sense of humor helps
84. he had no choice but to admit his crimes
85. there must be someone speaking ill of them
86. it difficult to resist the temptation of the ice-creamwww.59wj.com
完形填空方面,考查重点仍然是基本的搭配和用法,以及联系上下文阅读理解的能力。而翻译方面这次考查的一些用法对平时精读外刊少的同学会造成一定的难度,比如talk sb out of doing, speak ill of这类搭配，估计得分率不会很高。许多同学始终感觉完形填空和翻译时间不够用,其实总的说来还是精读的东西太少了，对语言的感觉有待提高。