Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay entitled Say No to Pirated Products. You should write at least 150 words following the outline given below.
11. A They prefer to carry cash when traveling abroad.
12. C Rod was eliminated in the selection process.
13. A The concert is very impressive.
14. B They have known each other since their schooldays.
15. D Stop for the night.
16. A Survey results.
17. D He would rather the woman didn't buy the blouse.
18. C The notice may not be reliable.
19. D A manager at a computer store.
20. A Handling customer complaints.
21. C She wants to be with her husband.
22. D Early next month.
23. B It will be a major economic power by the mid-21st century.
24. D The huge gap between the haves and have-nots.
25. C They attach great importance to education.
26. A She engaged in field research on environmental pollution.
27. A The job restricted her from revealing her findings.
28. B Many toxic sites in America have been cleaned up.
29. D Her ability to communicate through public speaking.
44. This means that any thought about a certain subject will often bring up more memories that are related to it.
45. Associations do not have to be logical. They just have to make a good link.
46. If you remember the shape of Italy, it is because you have been told at some time that Italy is shaped like a boot.
47. the driver's attention
48. equivalent in difficulty to driving
49. more time
50. careful consideration of the information they hear
62-71 BDBAC ADCDB
72-81 CADBB CACAD
82. It depends on how often you wear it.
83. a challenge to many traditional concepts
84. could have attended the meeting in person
85. balance diet is essential to health
86. regretted as I feltwww.59wj.com 如果觉得《2009年12月19日大学英语六级试题答案终极版》真题,yyslj不错，可以推荐给好友哦。