1. B (benefits …)
2. C (more businesses)
3. B (improved …)
4. B (they look for)
5. A (offering …)
6. D (support …)
7. B (keep …)
8. home life
10. improve productivity
11. A They prefer to carry cash when traveling abroad.
12. C Rod was eliminated in the selection process.
13. A The concert is very impressive.
14. B They have known each other since their schooldays.
15. C Stop for the night.
16. A Survey results.
17. D He would rather the woman didn't buy the blouse.
18. C The notice may not be reliable.
19. D A manager at a computer store.
20. A handling customer complaints.
21. C She wants to be with her husband.
22. D Early next month.
23. B It will be a major economic power by the mid-21st century.
24. D The huge gap between the haves and have-nots.
25. C They attach great importance to education.www.59wj.com
26. A She engaged in field research on environmental pollution.
27. A The job restricted her from revealing her findings.
28. B Many toxic sites in America have been cleaned up.
29. D Her ability to communicate through public speaking.
44. This means that any thought about a certain subject will bring up some memory that is related to it
45. Associations do not have to be logical they just have to make a link
46. If you remember the shape of Italy it is because you have been told sometime that Italy is sh
46. If you remember the shape of Italy it is because you have been told sometime that Italy is shaped like a boot
47. a driver’s attention
48. equivalent in difficulty to driving
49. more time
50. more complicated task
52. D) the shrinking primary care resources
53. C) the more doctors taking care of a patient, the better
54. A) see more patients at the expense of quality
55. B) The current system works against primary care.
56. D) Bridge the salary gap between specialists and primary care physicians.
57. B) The air quality around Berkeley’s school campuses is poor.
58. B) Widespread panic
59. A) They didn’t know who to believe.www.59wj.com
60. B) Attention should be paid to toxic chemical exposure
61. A) the uncertain
62 B) launching
63 D) brands
64 B) condemn
65 A) in
66 C) industry
67 B) exclude
68 D) including
69 C) unnecessary
70 C) to
71 B) incentives
72 C) strategic
73 A) spokesman
74 D) underway
75 B) responsibility
76 B) on
77 C) minimize
78 C) so
79 C) individual
80 A) despite
81 D) tackle
82. It depends on how often you wear it
83. a challenge to many traditional concepts
84. could have attended the meeting in person (by himself)
85. a balance diet is essential to health
86. regretted as I feltwww.59wj.com 如果觉得《2009年12月英语六级真题答案(B卷)》真题,yyslj不错，可以推荐给好友哦。