41. blur v. 变模糊 >Fog blurred my vision.
42. bribe v. 行贿 >Who bribed the bride? Bridegroom.
43. browse v. 浏览 ~ a web-page
44. brutal a. 残酷的=cruel/savage/
45. capsule n. 密封仓, 胶囊
46. carve v. 刻
47. casualty n. 伤亡人员 Many casualties are reported inthe battle.
48. cater to v. 迎合 > cater to the consumers
49. caution n. 小心
50. cherish v. 珍视; 怀有>~friendship/~ the hope that
51. chronic a. 慢性的;严重的
52. circulation n. 循环; 发行(量)>Reader has the largest ~ in China.
53. climax n. 高潮 the ~ of the play
54. cling to v. 紧紧抓住， 依恋;坚持，墨守>The baby clung to his mother./ ~ to the hope
55. coincidence n. 巧合
56. collaboration n. 合作 in ~ with
57. collide v. 相撞; 冲突 The two opinions ~ with each other.
58. commence v. 开始
59. commute v. 乘车上下班 >I have to ~ between theuniversity town and the downtown
60. compact a. 紧凑的, 结实的 a ~ car/office.