61. compatible a. 相容的; 兼容的>That husband and wife are very ~.
62. compensate v. 赔偿 >The insurance company ~d theman for his injuries.
63. compile v. 汇编, 编辑 ~ a encyclopedia
64. complement v. 补充，与。。。相配 The music ~s the filmwell.
65. compliment v. /n. 赞美
66. comply with v. 遵从
67. compulsory a. 必做的 ~ education
68. conceive of v. 构想 I can’t ~ of why he did such a stupidthing!
69. confidential a. 机密的
70. confrom to v. 遵守 ~ to the local customs
71. consensus n. 意见一致> If everyone consents tosomething, they reach a consensus.
72. consequent a. (作为后果) 随之发生的 lack of electricity and the ~ loss in economy
73. conserve v. 保护,Ifyou conserve something, youuse it carefully and will not
wasteit.>In winter some people ~ energy bylowering the heat at night.
74. consolidate v. 巩固
75. conspicuous a. 显眼的 The girl in red in the snowfield is very ~.
76. contaminate v. 污染 If you ~ something, you make itdirty.
77. contemplate v. 沉思; 凝视 >You must ~ the results of the action.
78. contempt n. 轻视 >Before the competition,Williams held the little known player
79. contend v. 主张=assert > The lawyer contendsthat the man is guilty.
80. contradict v. 相矛盾.