101. destructive a. 破坏性的 The weapon has a great ~ power.
102. deteriorate v. 恶化 His health has ~d.
103. deviate from v. 偏离 He ~d from the society bybecoming a drug addict.
104. dignity n. 尊严
105. dilemma n. 困境 A doctor’s ~ ----- to lie or to tell thetruth?
106. diminish v. 变少
107. disable v. 丧失能力
108. disastrous a. 灾难性的
109. discern v. 看出, 识别 ~ the differences of the two
110. dispatch v. 派遣;发送> ~ a representative/ message
111. disperse v. 分散，消散，驱散~ my attention/ The wind ~dthe fog. The children ~d
after the class.
112. disposition n. 性情=temperament
113. distort v. 歪曲
114. divert v. 转移, 使转向> A loud noise diverted my attention from the work.
115. dizzy a. 头晕的
116. donate v. 捐献>Have you ~d blood?
117. doom v./ n. 注定; 劫数>He is doomed to failure.
118. drastic a. 严厉的 ~ measures
119. drawback n. 缺点=disadvantage> One of the ~s ofliving in the XIASHA is
inconvenience in daily life.
120. duplicate v. /n. 复制 (品) make a ~ of the letter.