11. A) The man failed to keep his promise.
12. C) The woman should spend more time outdoors.
13. D) It is not a good idea to buy the T-shirt.
14. C) Not many people have read his article.
15. A) Leave Daisy alone for the time being.
16. A) Batteries.
17. D) The man can get the ticket at its original price.
18. A) The speakers will dress formally for the concert.
19. D) He is undecided as to which job to go for.
20. C) They are all adults.
21. B) Varied and interesting.
22. C) Hosting a television show.
23. A) He lost his mother.
24. B) He got seriously into acting.
25. B) He has long been a legendary figure.
26 C) It crashed when it was circling to land.
27 A) He was kidnapped eight months ago.
28 A) The management and union representatives reached an agreement.
29 B) rainy
30 C) Very few of them knew much about geology.
31 B) By noting where the most severe earthquake in U.S. history occurred.
32 C) Stop him when he had difficulty understanding.
33 D) It is a tool of communication among speakers of different languages.
34 D) It has supporters from many countries in the world.
35 D) It has had greater impact than in any other country.
44. research shows that communicating with others promotes health, whereas social isolation is linked to stress, disease, and early death.
45. A group of researchers reveal scores of studies that trace the relationship between health and interaction with others.
46. loneliness harms the immune system, making us more vulnerable to a range of miner and major illnesses.www.59wj.com 如果觉得《2011年6月英语六级听力答案(B卷)》听力,yyslj不错，可以推荐给好友哦。