11. A The man failed to keep his promise.
12. C The woman should spend more time outdoors.
13. D It is not a good idea to buy the T-shirt.
14. B Most readers do not share his viewpoints.
15. A Leave Daisy alone for the time being.
16. A Batteries.
17. D The man can get the ticket at its original price.
18. A The speakers will dress formally for the concert.
19. D He is undecided as to which job to go for.
20. C They are all adults.
21. B Varied and interesting.
22. C Hosting a television show.
23. A He lost his mother.
24. B He got seriously into acting.
25. B He has long been a legendary figure.
26. C It crashed when it was circling to land.
27. A He was kidnapped eight months ago.
28. A The management and union representatives reached an agreement.
29. B rainy
30. C Very few of them knew much about geology.
31. B By noting where the most severe earthquake in U.S. history occurred.
32. C Stop him when he had difficulty understanding.
33. D It is a tool of communication among speakers of different languages.
34. D It has supporters from many countries in the world.
35. D It has had greater impact than in any other country.
44. research shows that communicating with others promotes health, whereas social isolation is linked to stress, disease, and early death.
45. A group of researchers reviewed scores of studies that traced the relationship between health and interaction with others.
46. loneliness harms the immune system, making us more vulnerable to a range of miner and major illnesses.www.59wj.com 如果觉得《2011年6月英语六级听力答案(上海新东方版)》听力,yyslj不错，可以推荐给好友哦。