1. I like eating vegetables.
2. My sister is washing her clothes but I' m not.
3. Haying tennis is my favorite sport.
4. We have no English class on Tuesday.
5. I can’t reach those books on the top shelf. It’s too high.
6. The teacher is in front of the blackboard.
7. Jack is a very good football player.
8. Look. they are dancing.
9. We can use computers to send e-mails.
10. The girl is wearing a pair of sunglasses.
11. W: The meeting starts at eight o' clock.
M: We still have twenty minutes.
12. M: Alice. I want to buy you a watch. Which one do you like?
W: I like the red one, Dad.
13. W: Do you hear anything?
M: Yes. someone is calling me outside the window.
14. W: I didn’t finish my homework last week.
M: I didn' t. either. And the English teacher is very angry with me.
15. W: Our daughter hasn' t written to us for nearly two months.
M: She must be very busy with her studies.
16. M: Excuse me. Li Ping. May I borrow your pen?
W: Sorry, I haven’t got a pen. Wang Gang has got one.
17. M: What can I do for you. Madam?
W: Is there any fish here?
18. W: They are very nice shirts. How much are they?
M: 6.50 dollars for each. But 12 dollars for two. They are really nice.
19. M: What are you busy with these days?
W: I' m learning holy to use a computer.
20. W: It' s very late and there is no bus now.
M: You' d better call a taxi.
21. W: What do you think of your hotel?
M: Not very good, I' m afraid.
22. W: I understand you' ve got some trouble with one of your teeth.
M: Yes, the pain' s killing me.
23. M: Um... well.., are you free next Sunday?
W: Well, yes. What do you suggest?
24. W: We are going to visit the flower show tomorrow.
M: Are you? May I join you?
25. W: Could you tell me if the Shanghai flight will be arriving on time?
M: Yes, Madam. It should be arriving in about ten minutes..