1. My grandmother is over 71.
2. There are many beautiful flowers on the teacher’s desk.
3. I ordered a hamburger when I was in an American restaurant last night.
4. Well school is over. Let’s get ready for home.
5. Take this medicine, keep warm and have a lot of water.
6. I go to school on foot every day because my home is quite near the school.
7. My mother called me as soon as she arrived in London.
8. There is a post box at the comer of the street.
9. Wang Hui saw his parents off at Beijing Airport.
10. Oct 6 is my birthday. I will have a big party on that day.
11. W: There isn' t any fish here. There' s some beef. Would you like some?
M: No, thanks.
12. W: What time is it now?
M: It' s ten to five.
13. W: I'm sorry. This window table is taken, but No. 3 is free.
M: It doesn' t matter. I' ll take it The menu. please.
14. W: But why so early? You don' t have to be at work until eight.
M: After six the bus will get crowded, and I wouldn't get a seat.
15. W: Give me a hand with this table, will you?
M: Oh... certainly. Now. leave it to me. I' ll do it.
16. W: Jack is younger than Kate.
M: But he is older than Mike.
17. W: That was such an interesting movie! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.
M: I must admit that I fell asleep after the first thirty minutes.
18. W: I' d like to change 100 pounds for some Chinese money.
M: Yes. Er... that' s 1.500 yuan... Here you are.
19. W: Do you often call your parents?
M: I' m too busy, so I only call them once a week.
20. W: How do you like the group work in Professor Zhang' s class?
M: Oh, we all enjoy it. You know. we learn from each other by doing things together.
21. W: The play was wonderful.
M: Do you really think so?
22. W Now... would you please give me your passport?
M: Er... I beg your pardon?
23. W: Do you like Beijing, Mike?
M: Yes. I do. Very much. But I don' t like New York.
24. W: Have you found your dictionary?
M: Yes, I found it under my bed.
25. M: I've just received a letter from Mary. She' s coming here nextweek.
W: Great !.