1. Some old men are fishing on the bank.
2. My father can’t live without tea.
3. We like travelling on holidays.
4. I want to be a doctor when I grow up.
5. She is reading a newspaper.
6. Sorry, you can’t smoke here.
7. I like summer, because in summer I can wear beautiful skirts.
8. Your train to Shanghai leaves at 10:20 pm.
9. Yang Lin’s brother took a bus yesterday because his bike was broken.
10. He drew a bird on the paper.
11. M: It starts at 7. I' ll pick you up around 6: 30.
W: Better make it a little earlier there’s always a long line.
12. W: Er. . what would you like to drink, tea, coffee or orange juice?
M: Er... maybe... some coffee，please.
13. W: OK. would you please tell me more about your plan?
M: Oh, I will.., when it’s ready.
14. W: What’s the noise?
M: That’s the boys playing football.
15. M: Hi. Jane. Um... do you know how to get in touch with Jack?
W: Oh, Tom. I haven’t seen Jack for a while. But you can try this phone number.
16. M: Which floor do you live on. Linda?
W: On the fifth floor.
17. M: Would you please help me with my English?
W: I' ll be glad to. But I must finish the letter first.
18. W: Can you repair my watch in an hour?
M: Sorry, I need at least two hours.
19. W: Of the three boys. who is the tallest one?
M: Mike is much taller than Bob and Tom.
20. W:Does Mr. White still live in your village?
M: No, he died three years ago.
21. M: Can I borrow the book in your hand?
W: Yes. but I haven' t finished reading it yet.
22. W: If you have time. will you mail a letter for me tomorrow?
M: I’d be glad to.
23. W: I’m sorry, sir. The train has just left.
M: What a pity! Could you please tell me when the next is?
24. M: Ann. who joined your birthday party last week ?
W: Oh. all my friends except you. Peter.
25. W: Could you tell me how old you are, Jim?
M: I' m seven. I' ll be eight this October..