1. Of all the fruits, I like oranges best.
2. The child is riding a horse.
3. You’d better take an umbrella with you, for it is raining.
4. I met a lot of friends when I was in America.
5. Linda had a party with her friends last night.
6. My telephone number is 68900897.
7. Many people are waiting at the bus stop.
8. Tom likes ravelling by plane because it is much quicker.
9. A cat is lying under the bed.
10. We have class meetings every Wednesday afternoon.
11. W: Hello.
M: Hello. This is Fred, Mary’s classmate. May I speak to her, please?
12. W: The book is $ 8, but l have only $ 5.
M: I can lend you $ 2. That's all I have.
13. M: Oh, I'm afraid we haven't got any black shoes left. They are so popular.
W: Oh, never mind. Have you got any blue ones?
14. M: May I use the telephone?
W: Go ahead, please.
15. W: John, can I talk to you about my work some time?
M: Sure. How about Saturday afternoon?
16. W: Good morning, can I help you?
M: Yes, I’d like to send this letter by airmail
17. W: I’ve noticed that you got some letters from Canada. Would you mind saving the stamps for me? My sister collects them.
M: Sorry, my classmates already asked for them.
18. W: It's December 11th. Is it Tuesday?
M: No. It' s Friday.
19. M: Miss Zhao, do I have to finish the report today?
W: Yes, the manager wants to see it before the meeting.
20. W: Do you often have to work over time on your job?
M: No, I seldom do it.
21. M: Mary, would you like to have a picnic with us tomorrow?
W: Sorry, but my mum asked me to go shopping with her.
22. M: Would you like a cup of tea?
W: I' d rather have a cool drink, please.
23. M: Have you finished your homework?
W: No, I really don' t know how to do it.
24. W: I want to invite more friends to the party, what do you think?
M: The more, the happier.
25. W: Happy birthday, Jack. This is for you.
M: Thank you very much, Mary..