1. It is shining today.
2. Mr. Smith wants to visit the Great Wall very much.
3. Xiaoming usually runs after dinner.
4. I' m sorry, Madam. You can’t stop your car here.
5. My mother likes doing some shopping on weekends.
6. I’d like to buy a shirt for my son this weekend.
7. You can take a ship to Dalian.
8. Lintao has put his toy car beside the table.
9. On Dec. 25, most American people don’t have to work.
10. We’ll spend this summer holiday by the sea.
11. W: What's for breakfast, Dad?
M: Bread, eggs and milk.
12. W: The flight for London left 10 minutes ago.
M: Now it's9.
13. W: Would you like to go swimming with me this afternoon?
M: Yes. That's a good idea.
14. W: I think maths is more interesting than English.
M: I agree with you.
15. W: The oranges look very good. Would you like to have one?
M: No, thanks. I like bananas a lot.
16. W: I like to smoke when I am nervous. It makes me feel good.
M: It does good for your feeling, but not for your health.
17. W: Good afternoon I'd like to keep this book for one more week.
M: OK, please sign this form.
18. W: How is Joan feeling today?
M: She still has a I headache.
19. M: Excuse me, Madam. Do you mind if I smoke here?
W: Yes, I do.
20. W: Is this your book. Steven?
M: No, it isn' t mine It' s Sam' s.
21. W: Do you know Miss Li?
M: Oh, yes. She works as an English teacher.
22. W: Did you go to the concert yesterday?
M: I had to do overtime work in my office.
23. W: Please answer the telephone. I' m washing the dishes.
M: But mum, I'm washing my hair.
24. M: Can I have the earphone changed? It' s not working.
W: Let me check it.
25. W: I don't feel well these days.
M: Let me see. You' ve got a bad cold..