Part I Listening Comprehension (15 minutes)
Directions: This part is to test your listening ability.
It consists of 3 sections.
Directions: This section is to test your ability to understand short dialogues. There are 5 recorded dialogues in it.After each dialogue, there is a recorded question.
Both the dialogues and questions will be spoken only once. When you hear a question, you should decide on the correct answer f rom the 4 choices marked A), B), C) and D) given in your test paper. Then you should mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the center.
1. A) Reading a novel. B) Mailing a parcel. C) Writing a book. D) Typing a letter.
2. A) She doesnt travel much. B) She doesnt have the money. C) She doesnt like Kunming. D) She doesnt want to go with the man.
3. A) The woman has bought a lot of things for Mary. B)The woman has bought a few things for herself. C) The woman has bought a few things for the man. D) The woman has bought nothing for Mary.
4. A) She doesnt want a reply. B) Shell send a reply by mail. C) She prefers the man to reply by phone. D) She doesnt know the mans phone number.
5. A) Fix his own computer. B) Have a three-day holiday. C) Visit the woman the next day. D) Repair the womans computer.
Directions: This section is to test your ability
to understand short conversations. There are 2 recorded conversations in it. After each conversation, there are some recorded questions. Both the conversations and questions will be spoken two times. When you hear a question, you should decide on the correct answer from the 4 choices marked A), B), C) and D) given in your test paper. Then you should mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the center.
6. A) Downstairs. B) Upstairs. C) Across the bus stop. D) Right behind the woman.
7. A) Every ten minutes. B) Every half hour. C) Every hour. D) Every other hour.
8. A) Marketing. B) Finance. C) Production. D) Human Resources.
9. A) Taking long business trips. B) Having work experience. C) Working on weekends. D) Living in the companys dormitory.
10. A) Half an hour. B) One hour. C) One hour and a half. D) Two hours.
Directions: this section is to test your ability to comprehend short passages. You will hear a recorded passage.After that you will hear f ive questions. Both the passage and the questions will be read two times. When you hear a question, you should complete the answer to it with a word or a short phrase (in not more than 3 words ). The questions and incomplete answers are printed in your test paper. Y ou should write your answer on the Answer Sheet correspondingly. Now the passage will begin.
11. About how many adult Americans have the "weight problem"? percent.
12. In many peoples opinion, what is the cause of getting fat? Eating .
13. Why were the Americans in 1910 thinner than today? Because they worked physically.
14. What was the result of a recent study? Thinner people are more than fatter people.
15. According to the passage, what happens to those who exercise regularly? They can eat more, and still lose a large amount of .
                      下一页如果觉得《2011年3月公共英语考试(PETS)三级真题及答案解析》Pets三级,pets不错，可以推荐给好友哦。