Part A Interlocutor:1，Good morning/afternoon. Could I have your mark sheets, please? Thank you.(Hand over the mark sheets to the Assessor)2，My name is ...and this is my colleague ... He/she is just going to be listening to us. So, you are ... and ...? Thank you.3，First of all we'd like to know something about you, so I'm going to ask some questions about yourselves.(Select one or more questions from each of the following categories as appropriate.)
Hometown1，Where are you from?2，How long have you lived there?3，What's it like living there?
· What can you tell me about your family?Work / Study
· Can you tell me something about your work or studies?(To a student)
· What do you specialize in?
· What do you enjoy most about your studies?
· What subject(s) do you like best?
· Have you ever worked during the vacation?
· What kind of job did you do?
· How did you like it?(To an adult who already has a job)
· What job do you do?
· Do you like it? And why?
· What qualifications did you need in order to get your "job"?Leisure
· Do you have any hobbies?
· How did you become interested in (whatever hobby the candidate enjoys)?
· Which do you prefer, watching TV or going to the cinema? What sort ofprogram / film do you like to watch?
· What kinds of sports are you interested in? Why?
· What kinds of music do you enjoy most? Why?
· How do you usually spend your holidays?
· Is there anywhere you would particularly like to visit? Why?Future Plans
· What do you hope to do in your professional life in the next few years?
· How important is English for your future plans? And please give reasons tosupport your view.
· Now I'd like you to talk about something between yourselves but speak so thatwe can hear you. You should take care to share the opportunity of speaking.(Put the picture in front of both candidates and give instructions with reference tothe picture.)
· You have a very close friend whose birthday is coming. Discuss each of thechoices shown in the picture and decide which you'd like to choose forcelebrating his birthday. Give reasons for your decision.
· This picture is for your reference.
· You have three minutes for this.
· Would you like to begin now, please?
· I'm going to give each of you a picture and I'd like you to first briefly describeand then give your comment on what you see in the picture.(Put Picture 1 in front of both candidates)
· Candidate A, this is your picture. You have three minutes to talk about it.
· Candidate B, listen carefully while Candidate A is speaking. When he/shehas finished, I'd like you to ask him/her a question about what he/she has said.
· Candidate A, would you like to begin now, please?
Candidate A: (three minutes)
· Thank you. Now, Candidate B, could you please ask your partner a question?
(Half a minute for asking and answering the question)
(Take back Picture 1 and put Picture 2 in front of both candidates)
· Ok, Candidate B, here is your picture. You also have three minutes to talk aboutyour picture.
· Candidate A, listen carefully while Candidate B is speaking. When he/she isfinished, I'd like you to ask him/her a question about what he/she has said.
· Candidate B, would you like to begin now, please?
Candidate B: (Three minutes)Interlocutor:
· Thank you. Now, Candidate A, could you please ask your partner a question?(Half a minute for asking and answering the question)
· Thank you. That is the end of the test.