1. From English into Chinese:
(2) Irrevocable Letter of Credit
(3) Blank Endorsement
(4) General Average
(9) Bill of Exchange
2. From Chinese into English (5%)
II．Choose the best answer for each of the following question (25%)
1. Contracts must be renewed one week _______ their expiration.
A on B against C the moment of D before
2. The commodities you offered are _________ line with the business scope of our clients.
A outside B out of C out D without
3. We are arranging for n inspection tour of _________ the material was processed.
A place B the place C where D there
4. We are reconsidering those trade terms _______ might be adverse to the interest of our principals.
A what B that C when D where
5. Information indicates that some similar goods of Indian origin have been sold here _______ about 30% lower than yours.
A with a level B at something C at quotation D with a figure
6. As we are ________ of these goods, please expedite shipment after receiving our L/C.
A in badly need B badly in need C urgent in need D in urgently need
7. We give you on the attached sheet full details regarding packing and marking, which must be strictly ________.
A observed B abide by C submitted D seen
8. We ______ to allow you a special discount if you increase your order to 5000 pairs.
A have prepared B are prepare C are prepared D were prepared
9. The importance of delivery on time ______ overstressed, because failure to receive goods or services will cause serious inconvenience to the end-users.
A can B be C cannot be D could bewww.59wj.com
11. We wish to stress that shipment must be made within the prescribed time limit, as a further _______ will not be considered by our end - users.
A prolong B protract C extension D expansion
12. With computer users linked to the Internet growing _____ every year, business is trying to cash in on the worldwide network.
A at million B with a million C with one million D by millions
13. We regret having to remind you that 30% of the freight is still ______.
A owned B owning C outstanding D understanding
14. ______ you fulfill the terms of the L/C, we will accept the drafts drawn under this credit.
A Provided B To provide C In the case D Only if
15. Kindly advise us of the steamers that call ______ your port every month.
A at B on C in D for
16. It should be _______ if you could immediately ______ what quantity you can supply us at present.
A thankful, advise B appreciate, advise C appreciated, advise D appreciating, inform
20. That helps to explain ______ businesses are setting up Net sites even though profits aren’t yet very big.
A that B the reason for C why D why thatwww.59wj.com 如果觉得《外销员统考外贸英语试题与答案1》外贸外语模拟试题,wxy不错，可以推荐给好友哦。