1. Drawer __________
2. Carrier __________
3. Clean On Board B/L __________
4. S.R.C.C. __________
5. Insurer __________
6. F.O.B.C __________
7. Packing List __________
8. Shipping Space __________
9. Insurance Policy __________
10. D/A __________
Ⅱ. Choose the best answer (15%)
1. We have made ____ that we would accept D/P terms for your present order.
A. clear B. it is clear C. that clear D. it clear
2. We ____ some brochures ____ to illustrate the types of materials we manufacture.
A. enclose, - B. enclose, you C. enclose, to you D. enclose you, -
3. The consignment certainly does not match the samples ____ you sent us last month.
A. these B. - C. what D. when
4. Your firm has been recommended to us by the James Olivier & Co. ____ we have done business for many years
A. which B. with whom C. whom D. with which
5. We will not be held responsible for any damage which results ____ rough handling.
A. from B. off C. in D. to
6. We are willing to renew the agreement on the same terms ____ last.
A. like B. as C. with D. to
7. We cannot see any possibility of business ____ your price is too high.
A. since B. while C. though D. that
8. We look forward to ____ trial order.
A. receiving your B. receive from you C. receipt your D. receipt
9. In ____ of quality, our make is superior.
A. terms B. term C. connection D. connections
10. You must be responsible for all the losses ____ from your delay in opening
the covering L/C.
A. arising B. rising C. arousing D. have arisenwww.59wj.com 传悉，同意11月份装运，以20日前收到信用证为准。（电传缩写字不少于5个）
Ⅵ. Translate the following letter into English. (15%)
Ⅶ. Fill in the contract form in English with the following particulars. (20%)
商品名称：长城牌草莓酱 (strawberry jam)
This Contract is made by and between the Buyers and the Sellers; whereby the Buyers agree to buy and the Sellers agree to sell the under-mentioned commodity according to the terms and conditions stipulated below:
Time of Shipment:
Port of Shipment:
Port of Destination:
Terms of Payment:
Done and signed in on this day of 19.www.59wj.com
Ⅷ. Check the following letter of credit and make necessary amendments according to the contract terms in Ⅶ(15%)
Date: 1 June, 1988
To: Bank of China, Beijing
We hereby open our Irrevocable Letter of Credit No.9876543 in favour of Canada Food Corp., Vancouver for account of China National Cereals, Oils & Foodstuffs Corp. up to an amount of CA$ 3,000.00 CIF Vancouver (Say Canadian Dollars Three Thousand Only), for 110% of the invoice value relative to the shipment of: Canned Strawberry Jam 100 cartons (each 50 cans). As per Contract SC-3, from Vancouver, Canada to China port Drafts to be drawn at sight on our bank and accompanied by the following documents, marked "X": ......
Partial Shipments permitted.
Shipment must be effected not later than 31 August 1988.
This L/C is valid at our counter until 5 September 1988.
For Bank A
Ⅸ. 附加题：（在做完前面八大题后再做附加题。此题10分，不计入总分，仅作参考。）Translate the following letter into English.
5月6日来函中提到你公司AD-2号订单项下3000箱药材 (Herbs)运抵到港时，发现50箱变质，对此，我们甚感遗憾。我公司经营出口药材多年，药材于出口前均经严格检验，在国际市场上享有盛誉。但如经证实我公司对货物受损负有责任，我们总是乐于赔偿。但是，对这一事件我们必须指出，清洁提单中已注明：货物装船时状态良好。因此， 建议你公司向有关船公司提出索赔。如你公司需向我方再购50箱，以补足变质部分，请即通知，我公司很愿照办。www.59wj.com 如果觉得《1990年外销员统一考试外贸英语试题与答案》外贸外语模拟试题,wxy不错，可以推荐给好友哦。