1. With relief. I stopped running.
A much B enormous C little D extensive
2. The scientists began to a huge mass of data.
A build up B put up C make up D clear Up
3. When Jack eventually the last truck he pulled over to the inside lane.
A skipped B passed C reached D led
4. Because of the popularity of the region, it is to book hotels in advance.
A possible B profitable C easy D wise
5. Data from Voyager Ⅱ have presented astronomers with a about why our outermost planet exists.
A problem B mystery C question D point
6. He rolled up his trouser leg to his wounded knee.
A spread B open. C show D examine
7. Why can't you stop your complaining!
A everlasting B long C monotonous D lengthy
8. This poem the beautiful scenery of a small town in the South.
A describes B draws C writes D introduces
9. The telephone system is no longer operative.
A running B moving C rotating D working
10. Hundreds of buildings were wrecked by the earthquake.
A shaken B fallen C damaged D trembled
11.The conclusion can be from the premises.
A allowed B derived C permitted D come 12.Fruits such as apples and oranges are very and may be eaten at any time.
A normal B healthy C appropriate D proper 13.There are only five minutes left, but the of the match is still in doubt.
A end B judgment C estimation D result 14.Long before the concert began, big crowds of pop fans had in the stadium.
A concentrated B resembled C gathered D dispersed
15.It is hard for the young people to imagine what conditions their parents once lived under. A sincere B hard C strict D tight
B A B D B C A A D C B B D C B.