第一节:听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题，从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后，你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。例:1. M: Well, I wonder why the office is still not open.W: But it's not yet eight. In fact, it's only a quarter to eight.
1. At what time does the office open?[A] 7:45. [B] 8:15. [C] 8:00.
2. W: Did you go to the theatre last Saturday?M: Yes, I saw "The Tea House". The acting was excellent.
2. What did the man do last Saturday?[A] He saw a play. [B] He acted in a play. [C] He went to the tea house.
第二节:听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题，从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前，你将有时间阅读各个小题，每小题5秒钟；听完后，各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。例：W: Can I help you?M: Yes. I bought this radio two days ago, but I'm afraid it doesn't work. I'dlike to change it for another one.W: Oh, dear. Yes, of course. Have you got your receipt?M: Yes, here it is.W: Thank you. Just a moment, please.
1. Where does this conversation take place?[A] In a store. [B] In a factory. [C] In a museum.
2. What is the most probable result of the conversation?[A] The man got his radio repaired[B] The man got a new receipt.[C] The man got a new radio.
例:1. Paul doesn't have to be made _________. He always works hard.[A] study [B] to study [C] studied [D] studying
2. I first met Lisa three years ago when we _______ at a radio station together.[A] have worked [B] had been working [C] were working [D] had worked
Washoe is a young chimpanzee (黑猩猩). She is no 1 chimpanzee, though. Scientists are doing research 2 her. They want to see how civilized (驯化) she can 3 . Already she can do many things a human being does.For example, she has been learning how to exchange 4 with people. The scientists are teaching her 5 language. When she wants to be picked 6 , Washoe points up with one finger. She rubs her teeth with her finger 7 she wants to brush her teeth. This is done after every meal.Washoe has also been 8 to find answers to problems. Once she was put in a 9 with food hanging from the ceiling. It was too high to 10 . After she considered the 11 , she got a tall box to 12 . The food was still too high to be reached. Washoe found a 13 pole. Then she climbed onto the 14 , grasped (抓取) the pole, and 15 down the food with the pole.Washoe 16 like a human, too. The scientists keep her in a fully furnished house. After a hard 17 in the lab, she goes home. 18 she plays with her toys. She 19 enjoys watching television before going to bed.Scientists hope to 20 more about people by studying our closest relative -- the chimpanzee.1. [A]foolish [B]simple [C]special [D]ordinary2. [A]for [B]on [C]to [D]by3. [A]experience [B]change [C]develop [D]become4. [A]actions [B]views [C]messages [D]feelings5. [A]human [B]sign [C]spoken [D]foreign6. [A]out [B]at [C]on [D]up7. [A]when [B]until [C]since [D]while8. [A]trained [B]raised [C]ordered [D]led9. [A]hole [B]zoo [C]room [D]museum10. [A]pull [B]see [C]eat [D]reach11. [A]problem [B]position [C]food [D]ceiling12. [A]stand by [B]stand on [C]stand up [D]stand with13. [A]straight [B]strong [C]long [D]heavy14. [A]wall [B]box [C]ceiling [D]pole15. [A]knocked [B]picked [C]took [D]pulled16. [A]lives [B]works [C]thinks [D]plays17. [A]task [B]lesson [C]time [D]day18. [A]But [B]There [C]So [D]Besides19. [A]quite [B]already [C]even [D]still20. [A]see [B]answer [C]learn [D]gain
例：We walked in so quietly that the nurse at the desk didn't even lift her eyes from the book. Mum pointed at a big chair by the door and I knew she wanted me to sit down. While I watched, mouth open in surprise, Mum took off her hat and coat and gave them to me to hold. She walked quietly to the small room by the lift and took out a wet mop (拖把). She pushed the mop past the desk and as the nurse looked up, Mum nodded and said, "Very dirty floors.""Yes. I'm glad they've finally decided to clean them," the nurse answered. She looked at Mum strangely and said, "But aren't you working late?"Mum just pushed harder, each swipe (拖) of the mop taking her farther and farther down the hall. I watched until she was out of sight and the nurse had turned back to writing in the big book.After a long time Mum came back. Her eyes were shining. She quickly put the mop back and took my hand. As we turned to go out of the door, Mum nodded politely to the nurse and said, "Thank you."Outside, Mum told me: "Dagmar is fine. No fever.""You saw her, Mum?""Of course. I told her about the hospital rules, and she will not expect us until tomorrow. Dad will stop worrying as well. It's a fine hospital. But such floors! A mop is no good. You need a brush."
1. When she took a mop from the small room what Mum really wanted to do was ______.[A] to clean the floor [B] to please the nurse[C] to see a patient [D] to surprise the story-teller
2. When the nurse talked to Mum she thought Mum was a _______.[A] nurse [B] visitor [C] patient [D] cleaner
3. After reading the story what can we infer about the hospital?[A] It is a children's hospital.[B] It has strict rules about visiting hours.[C] The nurses and doctors there don't work hard.[D] A lot of patients come to this hospital every day.
4. Why did Mother go to see Dagmar in the hospital?[A] To give her some message about Dad.[B] To make sure her room was clean.[C] To check that she was still there.[D] To find out how she was.
5. Which of the following words best describes Mum?[A] polite [B] patient [C] changeable [D] clever
第一节：短文改错此题要求改正所给短文中的错误。对标有题号的每一行作出判断:如无错误,在该行右边横线上画一个勾(√); 如有错误(每行只有一个错误), 则按下列情况改正:多一个词: 把多余的词用斜线（\）划掉, 在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉。缺一个词: 在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。错一个词: 在错的词下划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。注意: 原行没有错的不要改。例：
Today I visited the Smiths - my first time visit 1. _________to a American family. They live in a small 2. _________town. It was very kind for them to meet me 3. _________at the railway station and drove me to their home. 4. _________The Smiths did his best to make me feel 5. _________at home. They offered me coffee and other 6. _________drinks. We have a good time talking and laughing 7. _________together. They were eager know everything about 8. _________China and asked me lots of question. In fact, 9. _________hey are planning to visit China in next year. 10. ________
例：假定你是李华。你和几个朋友约定星期天在人民公园野餐。你们的英国朋友Peter也应邀参加。请你根据下面的示意图, 给他写封短信, 告诉他进公园后如何找到你们。
注意:1. 词数80 - 100；2. 开头语已为你写好。************************************************************************************
June 1stDear Peter,
We're so glad you're coming to join us on Sunday. Here is how you can find us.
第一节: 考生个人情况介绍 (2分钟)
1. Greetings and Introductions Back-up QuestionsAssessor invites candidates in.Indicates chairs. (A/B) Good morning/afternoon.(A/B) Can you give me your mark sheets, please?(pass mark sheets to assessor)(A/B) I'm ..., and this is ...He/She will just listen to us. (A) Now, what's your name? Thank you.(B) And your name? Thanks.
2. Giving information about place of origin,occupation, studies Back-up QuestionsAsk the following questions. Address BFirst.
(i) Where do you come from? Are you from ...?
(ii) AdultsAre you a student or do you work here/there?What do you study/do?Do you like it?Why/Why not? Do go to school?Have you got a job?What's your job?Do you like studying/your job...?Why not/don't you like it?
(iii) Teenagers at school (or have justfinished school)Do (Did) you go to school in ...?What subjects do (did) you study?What subjects do (did) you like best? Why? OrWhat subjects are (were) you good at? Why? OrWhat subject is (was) the most difficult? Why?OrWhat subjects don't (didn't) you like? Why? OrDo (Did) you like your school?Why do/don't (did/didn't) you like it? What do you study?Do (Did) you study mathematics/English?
Do (Did) you like ....?Why/Why not?
Are (Were) you good at ....?Why/Why not?Repeat for A
第二节: 考生相互问答 (5分钟)
(1)口试教师:Candidate B, you want to see a film, but you don't know anything about it. Ask Candidate A to tell you. Use the words on this card to help you. (将 Card 1b 递给考生B)
What's the name of the film?Where is it shown?When is it shown?What is it about?How much is the ticket?
口试教师：Candidate A，here is something about the film. Answer Candidate B's questions using the information on this card. (将Card 1a 递给考生A)
电影: 音乐之声(THE SOUND OF MUSIC)地点： 红星影院(中山路11号)时间： 每天19:30 22:30票价: 成人: 10元 儿童: 5元
The Sound of Music.In Red Star Cinema at 11 Zhongshan Road.Everyday at 19:30 and 22:30.Sorry I don't know. I haven't seen it myself.Ten yuan for adults and five yuan for children.
(2)口语教师：Candidate A, you want to go to the New Year Party, but you don't know anything about it. Ask Candidate B to tell you. Use the words on this card to help you. (将 Card 2a递给考生A)
根据本卡片可以提出一系列可以接受的问题，如：When will the New Year Party be held?Where will it be held?What will people do at the party?Who organises the party?Who can go to the party?口语教师：Candidate B，here is something about the party. Answer Candidate A's questions using the information on this card. (将Card 2b 递给考生B)
时间: 12月29日19:30分地点: 主楼会议室晚会内容: 游戏, 唱歌，跳舞
At 7:30 p.m. on 29 December.In the meeting hall of the Main Building.They will sing, dance and play games.Sorry, I don't know.Everybody.
第三节: 继续性问答 (3分钟)
关于Card 1 a&b，如：1. Do you often go to the cinema? Why?2. Who do you often go to the cinema with? Why?3. Have you seen a film recently? What is it about?4. Can you tell me something about your favourite film?
关于Card 2 a&b，如：1. Do you often go to parties? Why?2. Who do you usually go to parties with? Why?3. Have you been to a party recently? Can you tell me something about it?4. Some young people have parties every week. What do you think about that?www.59wj.com 如果觉得《PETS Level 2 Sample Tasks（含答案）》Pets二级,pets不错，可以推荐给好友哦。