答案：[A卷: ] 
1. B revising their financial aid policies
2. D It cut its merit-based aid to help the needy students.
3. C attract good students
4. D it's not right to give aid to those who can afford the tuition
5. B fierce competition among institutions
6. A They would like to see it reduced.
7. C Many students from middle-income families have come to rely on it.
11. A Get some small change.
12. B Buying a gift for a child.
13. A Taking photographs.
14. B He can provide little useful information.
15. D He knows his own limitations.
16. C Her gym exercise has yielded good results.
17. D The professor's suggestion is constructive.
18. A Indifferent
19. C He has to work during the day.
20. B Learn data processing.
21. C Every Monday, lasting for 12 weeks.
22. A What to bring for registration.
23. D A financial trader.
24. B He considers cooking creative.
25. D It can be a good thing.
26. C. Life was not possible in outer space.
27. C. It has a large ocean under its surface.
28. A. Light is not an essential element to it.
29. B What Dr. Meyer's instructions exactly were
30. D She askes them to repeat what they are supposed to do.
31. A It lacks the stability of the printed word.
32. C Challenging work.
33. A Many tedious jobs continue to be done manually.
34. D Give them responsibilities as part of a team.
35. B They concern a small number of people only.
44. Descriptive writing in the humanities, particularly in literature, is often mixed with critical writing.
45. It tells the reader how to do something. For example, explaining the technique used to shoot a film.
46. Authors may actually use more than one type of technique in a given piece of informational writingwww.59wj.com
Section A 选词填空
47. K recruited
48. J recording
49. L total
50. C aspects
51. B analyzed
52. H quality
53. N unsure
54. G established
55. A already
56. E contributing
Section B 阅读理解
87. You would not have failed if_______ .(按照我的指令去做)
参考答案：you had followed my instructions
88. Despite the hardship he encountered, Mark never _______. (放弃对知识的追求)
参考答案：gave up pursuing knowlege
89. Scientists agree that it will be a long time _________.(我们找到治愈癌症的方法)
参考答案：before we find the methods to cure cancers
90. Production has to be increased considerably to ______. (与消费者不断增长的需求保持同步)
参考答案：keep pace with the constantly increasing demꞎ鋜ᡧ廇篎햰嗶嗶햰篎廇ᡧ鋜ꞎands of consumers
91. The more exercise you take, _________.(你越不大可能感冒)
参考答案：the fewer chances you will have to catch a coldwww.59wj.com 如果觉得《2009年12月英语四级考试答案满分版(A卷)》真题,yyslj不错，可以推荐给好友哦。