1.A Her daughters’ repeated complaints
2.D People haven’t yet reached agreement on its definition
3.C can realize what is important in life
4.A it seriously affected family relationships
6.B His family had intervened(干涉)
7.B curb his desire for online gaming
8. had an Internet Addiction
9. for professional help
10. online dating
11. C) He cannot get access to the assigned book.
12. A) She will drive the man to the supermarket.
13. C) Tidy up the place.
14. A) The talks can be held any day except this Friday.
15. A) He understands the woman’s feelings.
16. D) She has to invite David to the party.
17. C) Many students find Prof. Johnson’s lectures boring.
18. D) Assemble a computer
19. B) It requires him to work long hours.
20. D) It demands physical endurance and patience.
21. D) In a hotel.
22. B) Paying attention to every detail.
23. A) The pocket money British children get.
24. C) It often rises higher than inflation.
25. B) Pay for small personal things.
26. B) District managers
27. D) The important part played by district managers
28. B) Fifty percent of them were female
29. B) He was not gender sensitive
30. C) Ask to see the manager politely but firmly
31. D) You can’t tell how the person on the line is reacting
32. D) Stick to the point
33. B) Architect
34. A) Do some volunteer work.
35. C) A baby-sitter is no replacement for a mother.
44. he has found out how it works and learnt to use it appropriately
45. by trying it out and seeing whether it works, by gradually changing it and refining it
46. including many of the concepts that the schools think only they can teach him
47. G incredibly
48. K replace
49. J reduced
50. L sense
51. H powering
52. D exceptions
53. E expand
54. O vast
55. F historic
56. I protect
57. C) Its ability to ward off disasters is incredible.
58. A) Data for analyzing the cause of the crash.
59. C) The early models often got damaged in the crash.
60. C) To make them easily identifiable.
61. A) There is still a good chance for their being recovered.
62. B) It is based on the concept of positive thinking
63. A) Encouraging positive thinking may do more harm than good
64. B) You are pointing out the errors he has committed
65. C) Forcing a person to think positive thoughts may lower their self-esteem
66. B) Meditation may prove to be a good form of psychotherapy
47 G (incredibly)
48 K ( replace)
49 J (reduced)
50 L (sense)
51 H (powering)
52 D (exceptions)
53 E (expand)
54 O (vast)
55 F (historic)
56 I (protect)
57 D It is an indispensable device on an airplane
58 D Data for analyzing the cause of the crash
59 D The early models often got damaged in the crash
60 B To make them easily identifiable
61 A There is still a good chance of their being recovered
62. B It is based on the concept of positive thinking
63. A Encouraging positive thinking may do more harm than good
64. C You are emphasizing the fact that he is not intelligent
65. B Forcing a person to think positive thoughts may lower their self-esteem
66. C Meditation may prove to be a good form of psychotherapy
73、A sends in
87 Because of the noise outside, Nancy had great difficulty in focusing on the experiment. (集中注意力在实验上)
88 The manager never laughed; neither had she lost her temper. (她也从来没有发过脾气)
89 We look forward to being invited to attend the opening ceremony (被邀请出席开幕式)
90 It is suggested that the air conditioner (should) be installed by the window.(要安装在窗户旁)
91 The 16-year-old girl decided to travel abroad on her own despite her parents’ strong objection.(她父母的强烈反对)
Due Attention Should Be Given to Spelling
Now we are entering a brand new era full of opportunities and innovations, and great changes have taken place in people's attitude towards some traditional practice, especially in the area of English learning , one of which is less attention has been given to spelling by college students . This issue has been brought into public focus and called for further concern.
A number of factors could account for the problem, but the following are the most critical ones. First, information is expanding at such an increasing rate that our society is called the one of information. The information is so immense that students haven' t ample energy and time to deal deeply with spelling, and some computer programs, such as word ,have done the spelling checking work for us . Second, the standardized-test oriented way of English learning, in which the high score can be achieved without spelling, put students to the position in which they have the quite reason to ignore spelling.
This issue may lead to a number of unfavorable consequences, with the following two the most serious. For one thing, the information would be incorrect when conveyed by hand- writing way and cause some bad effects. For another, we may indulge ourselves in this way of inaccuracy which may influence our attitude of learning or research. The awareness of the importance of this issue should be enhanced and some proper measures should be taken. It is reasonable for us to believe that the situation will be improved in the near future.
三段的第二种写法：In view of the importance of this issue , effective measures should be taken before things get worse. For one thing, it is essential that students should be encouraged to use less automatic spelling checking tools. For another, spelling should be highlighted in the English test ,such as CET-4 and CET 6.What’s more ,the public should enhance their awareness of the importance of spelling .With these measures taken, it is reasonable for us to believe that the situation of poor spelling will be improved in the near future.www.59wj.com 如果觉得《2010年6月大学英语四级A卷答案(文都版)》真题,yyslj不错，可以推荐给好友哦。