1、 One day I ____a newspaper article about the retirement of an English professor at a nearly state college.
A. come across B. came about C.came after D.came at She was complaing that doctor was____too much for the treatment he was giving her.
A. expending B. offering C.costing D.charging The manage spoke English of such ____as coasty. Courage and truthfulness shown by his employees
A. virtues B. features C. proerties D.characteristics Since she matter was extremely _____we dealt with it immediately.
A.tough B .tense C. urgent D.instant You don’t have to be an in such a hurry I would rather you ____on business first.
A.would go B. will go C.went D. have gone
6. When I try to understand ____chat prevents so many Americans from being as happy as one might expect, seems to me that there are two causes.
A. why it does B. what it does C.what it is D.why it is
7. As early 1647 Ohio made a decision that free, tax-supported schools must be established in every down _____so households or more.
A. having B. to have C.to have had D.having had
8. The newcomers found it in possible to ____themselves to the climate suffice entry to make permanent homes in the new country.
A. suit B.adapt C.regulate D.coordinate
9. Living in the central Australian desert has its problems; ___obtinining water is not the least.
A. for which B. to which C. of which D. in which
10. I’m sure he is up to the job ___he would give mind to it.
A. if only B. in case C. until D. Unless
We have only to look behind us to get some sense of what may lie ahead. No one looking behind ahead 20yesrs possibly could have foreseen the ways in which a single invention. The chips would transform our world thanks to its applications in personal computers, digital communications and factory robots. Tomorrow’s achievement in biotechnology. Artificial intelligence or even some still unimagined technology could produce a similar wave of dramatic changes. But one thing is certain: information and knowledge will become even more vital, and the people who possess it , whether they work in manufacturing or services, will have the advantage and produce the wealth. If you cast your mind ahead 10 years. Information’s services will be predominant. It will be the way you do your job.如果觉得《2012年特岗计划招考英语教师考试试题》综合模拟试题,jszg不错，可以推荐给好友哦。