141. fascinate v. 迷住 I’m ~d by the beauty of Li jiang and Da li.
142. feeble a. 虚弱的=weak/faint
143. flaw n. 缺陷 I can’t find a ~ ,the painting is perfect!
144. fluctuate n. 波动
145. fromulate v. 构想
146. foster a. 培养 =develop/nurture/cultivate/领养> ~ a child
147. fragile a. 易碎的;脆弱的
148. furious a. 暴怒的
149. glamour n. 魅力 >The ~ of old town, such asLiJiang, Dali.
150. glitter v. 闪光 =sparkle >All that ~s is notgold.
151. gloomy a. 忧郁的;阴暗的 a ~ day/future
152. gossip n./ v. 流言; 说长道短> Gossips are like rumors.
153. grief n. 悲伤 =sorrow
154. hamper v. 妨碍=hinder> Rescue work washampered by the heavy rain.
155. handicap n./v. 缺陷，残疾; 妨碍>He survived the accident, buthas a ~ now.
156. haul a. (用力) 拖;(用车)托运
157. haunt v. 萦绕于心 He was ~ed by the terriblescene.
158. hinder v. 阻碍 No difficulties can ~ me.
159. hoist v. 升起, 吊起
160. homogeneous a. 同质的 >The population of Japanis ~..