121. What do you intend to do after you finish studying?
122. What will be your main problem when you are study in a foreign country?
123. What problem can you foresee in the future when you come back to China?
124. Will there be any adjustment problems in your life when you come back to China? If so, what are they?
125. Will you have to make any changes in your work/life when you come back to China?
126. Do you think there will be a gap between your knowledge gained in China and the level of knowledge you are going to encounter on arrival? If so, what will it be?
127. What do you think of the future of China keeps an open policy?
128. What do you regard as the most significant events in your country's recent history?
129. Are there any special places you want to see in Canada? What are they?
130. What do you especially want to do in Canada?
131. How do you like your life in ******* University?
132. What do you think of the training in the university?
133. In what way do you think university training is helpful or falls short?
134. What aspect of English do you find the most difficult?
135. Do you find American English easier to understand than Britain English?
136. What sports are played in your country?
137. Could you describe the traditional architecture of your country?
138. What role dose religion play in everyday life in your country?
139. What would you regard as the most significant events in your country's recent history?
140. How aware do you think people are nowadays about environmental issues?
141. Could you tell me why you chose to study at the university of ****?
142. What role dose tourism play in your country's economy?
143. How serious is unemployment in your country?
144. In your opinion, what are the most serious problems associated with modern life?
145. What do you think have been the most important changes in your field over the past 5 years?
146. What are you going to major in ?
147. Are you going to do your own cooking when you are at university?
148. Some local students feel that overseas students get preferential treatment. What is your opinion?
149. Do you think you will be able to cope with the English-language demands of your intended program?
150. What do you think are the main causes of road accidents?
151. Do you think the government is doing enough to prevent road accidents?
152. As there are more and more private cars, what do you think the government should do insgroupsto encourage citizens to use public transport?
153. How do you see yourself in ten years' time?
154. Have you ever thought to have your own business?
155. What business do you hope to have?www.59wj.com 如果觉得《2017年雅思口语考试中169个常见问题(四)》雅思口语复习指导,yashi不错，可以推荐给好友哦。