131. in the first place, some aspects of the traditional technology and methods are harmful and hampering the development of modern technology science.
132. although modern science and technology have proved that such methods are absurd, there are still millions of people use such methods in many remote places nowadays.
133. in the second place, many values of traditional technology are out of date and should be replaced by modern science.
134. although many people tend to live under the illusion that traditional technology and methods are still playing extremely important role in peoples life, an increasingevidences show that it is less useful than many people think.
135. from what has been discussed above, i firmly believe that time will prove that traditional technology and methods would die out with the development of modern science and technology. the maintenance of the traditionaltechnology and methods is futile.
136. at the time when technology means ever more harmful carbon in the air we breathe, we need these forests now more than ever.
137. nothing is more important than to receive education.
138. we cannot emphasize the importance of protecting our eyes too much.
139. there is no denying that the qualities of our living have gone from bad to worse.
140. it is universally acknowledged that trees are indispensable to us.
141. there is no doubt that our educational system leaves something to be desired.
142. an advantage of using the solar energy is that it wont create any pollution.
143. the reason why we have to grow trees is that they can supply fresh air for us.
144. so precious is time that we cant afford to waste it.
145. rich as our country is, the qualities of our living are by no means satisfactory.
146. the harder you work, the more progress you make.
147. the more books we read, the more learned we become.
148. to average people, they often tend to live under the illusion that english often means a good opportunity for ones career, is this really the case?
149. by taking exercise, we can always stay healthy.
150. listening to music enables us to feel relaxed.听音乐能使我们放松。151. on no account can we ignore the value of knowledge.
152. it is time the authorities concerned took proper steps to solve the traffic problems.
153. those who violate traffic regulations should be punished.
154. there is no one but longs to go to college人们都希望上大学。
155. since the examination is around the corner, i am compelled to give up doing sports.
156. it is conceivable that knowledge plays an important role in our life.
157. summer is sultry. thats the reason why i dont like it.
158. the progress of the society is based on harmony.
159. we should bring home to people the value of working hard.
160. taking exercise is closely related to health.
161. we should get into the habit of keeping good hours.
162. the condition of our traffic leaves much to be desired.
163. smoking has a great influence on our health.
164. reading does good to our mind.
165. overwork does harm to health
166. pollution poses a great threat to our existence.
167. we should do our best to achieve our goal in life.
168. weather a large family is a good thing or not is a very popular topic, which is often talked about not only by city residents but by farmers as well.
169. as is known to all, fake and inferior commodities harm the interests of consumers.
170. today an increasing number of people have realized that law education is of great importance. in order to keep law and order, every one of us is supposed to get a law education.