181. Chances are that man will eventually land on Mars .
182. The likelihood for peace in the Middle East remains questionable .
183. The necessity for nuclear nonproliferation seems clear .
184. It is perhaps more accurate to consider the family as a blanket of security , rather than a cloak of bondage .
185. While generalizations are dangerous , it is quite safe to present solid evidence .
186. It seems almost certain that China will achieve this year's economic growth targets .
187. Reaching this year's growth targets is almost a certainty .
188. The urgency of the situation makes it necessary to reiterate the monumental problems of population growth .
189. A recent study revealed the surprising fact that many students pass examinations by relying on nothing more than rote memorization . It is horrifying to think that students graduate without a thorough understanding of the subject matter .
190. Needless to say , advertising sells products . Where would we be without it ? Shelves would be empty , consumers would have few choices and products information would disappear .
191. The plain truth is that people are most often self-centered .
192. There's little wonder why young people often find it difficult to find an appropriate role model . No wonder they drink , smoke , fright , carouse and otherwise engage in inappropriate social behavior .
193. It should come as no surprise to learn that many abused children become abusers later in life .
194. There is probably a great deal of truth in the assertion that unecrupulous brokers are salivating at the thought of unsophisticated investors entering the securities market .
195. There's little doubt that China has spawned a new generation of " Little Emperors " , but the truth is that the fault rests with parents who " spare the rod to spoil the child " and not with children themselves .
196. There's little justification for objections to sex education . In fact , even a minimal introduction to consequences of sexual interaction ( the bird's and bee's ) might have dramatically changed the lives of many people .
197. We can safely say that the world continues to turn and things have changed dramatically , but we can never claim the world is a safer place .
198. We can say this and we can say that , but the most important thing is not to say , but instead to do .
199. Divided we fall , united we conquer . This does not mean that conquest is the goat , but instead that unified efforts yield positive results .
200. Historically speaking , our ancestors placed great emphasis on filial piety .