1. Jenny is watching TV now.
2. It rained hard yesterday evening.
3. My father bought me a watch on my birthday.
4. I once went to America by air.
5. This morning Tony stayed in bed until 12 o' clock.
6. Shenzhou VI was sent into space at 9 o'clock a. m.
7. It' s a good idea to take a walk in the park when it' s sunny.
8. Dog is Jim' s favorite animal.
9. A book is on the desk.
10. The little baby is drinking some milk.
11. W: John. was it raining when you went home yesterday afternoon?
M: No. it didn’ t rain until I arrived home.
12. W: Um... What do you plan to do this weekend?
M: Well... I have a lot of homework and I must hand it in on Monday.
13. W: What is the next class?
14. W: Er... it' s rather hot here. Do you mind my opening the window?
M: Oh... no... not at all.
15. W: Will you go to America alone?
M: My mother will go with me.
16. M: Are you going to join the school swimming team this term?
W: Swimming takes up too much of my time.
17. W: Mike, it's 10:00 o'clock. What are you doing?
M: Oh, I'm reading something.
18. W: How do you come to the new house?
M: I come here by bus.
19. W: Excuse me. Would you mind if I use your dictionary?
M: Help yourself. It' s over there.
20. W: I' m going to give up playing tennis. I lost again today.
M: Are you sure?
21. W: Waiter, it' s not what I ordered.
M: Oh, sorry.
22. M: This car is for your birthday.
W: Thank you very much. What a lovely car!
23. M: I didn' t pass the exam.
W: I' m sorry to hear that.
24. W: The people next door to us are making so much noise. I can' t read this book.
M: Why don' t you go to the library? It' s much quieter there.
25. W: Do you like milk?
M: No, I don' t. I don' t like it at all.